The Marwe 800XC is the premier combi rollerski on the market. It features an updated shaft and is a great option for anyone that wants only one pair of rollerskis but doesn't want to be stuck with one technique all summer and fall. Rollerskiing is a great low-impact form of endurance training. It allows you to keep your ski muscle groups and your technique sharp so you can ski faster on snow. This combi rollerski is a great option for all-around training.
If you are looking for a combi rollerski, also check out the Marwe Combi 590A!
- Ski-like honeycomb composite shaft absorbs road vibrations for a smoother ride and flexes underfoot for a ski-like feel.
- Legendary Marwe Rubber Wheels. Wide wheels for enhanced stability and better kick while classic skiing. Marwe wheels are known for their wet grip and durability--they will last for many years of hard training.
- Front wheel has a clutch bearing that ratchets and allows classic-style kick.
- Removable front struts allow part of the ski to always be in contact with the pavement while classicing. Easily removable for skate workouts.
- Redesigned mudguards protect the ends of the shaft from sand and debris.
- Redesigned shaft for durability. The reinforcements on the ends of the shaft now contain high-density polyurethane foam for greater moisture resistance.
- Shaft: "Snowfeel XC Nanocarbon Aircell Core" (Composite Honeycomb)
- Wheels: Standard medium-speed rubber. 80x40mm
- Length: 800mm wheelbase with struts/590mm without
- Clearance: 29mm
- Weight: 2,200g/Pair with struts, 1,950g/Pair without
For tips on how to maintain and care for your Marwes, click here!