The Marwe Skate 620XC is the new version of the Marwe Skate 610C. The 610C was already widely considered the best skate rollerski on the market, and the de facto standard for top international skiers. This update just makes them even better! Training on rollerskis is a great low-impact form of endurance training for all skiers during the summer months. The 620XC is the most snow-like skate rollerski available. Get a pair today, maximize your ski training, and prepare for a great winter season!
The Skate 620XC Features-
- Ski-like honeycomb composite shaft absorbs vibrations from the pavement for a smoother ride and flexes underfoot for an enhanced ski feel.
- Legendary Marwe urethane wheels. Marwe wheels are known for their wet grip and durablility and will last for many years of hard training. This model comes with the standard US6 medium speed wheel, our most popular wheel for all-around training.
- 10mm longer wheel base than the 610C.
- Redesigned mudguards to protect the ends of the shaft from sand and debris.
- Redesigned shaft for durability. The reinforcements on the ends of the shaft now contain high-density polyurethane foam for greater moisture resistance.
- Shaft: "Snowfeel XC Nanocarbon Aircell Core" (Honeycomb Composite Shaft)
- Wheels: Urethane US6 Medium Speed Wheels. 100x25mm
- Length: 620mm wheelbase
- Clearance: 34mm
- Weight: 1,800g (Without Bindings)
For tips on how to maintain and care for your Marwes, click here!