The premier classic rollerski! The Marwe 700 XC is the most snow-like feel of any classic rollerski on the market. The light, flexible composite shaft reduces road vibrations for a smoother ride, and flexes underfoot like a classic ski. The Marwe 700 XC is a re-engineered rollerski with flexible XC composite frame with outstanding vibration damping. In front is a ratchet, which enables classic style kick. The frames are tested and paired for stiffness in order to achieve improved ski feel. Wheels are unrounded 80*40 mm sized natural rubber wheels. It is longer than both the skate and combi models, to ensure contact of the front wheel with the ground during your kick back. Rollerskiing is a great low-impact form of endurance training. It allows you to keep your ski muscle groups and your technique sharp so you can ski faster on snow.
- Ski-like honeycomb composite shaft absorbs road vibrations for a smoother ride and flexes underfoot for a ski-like feel.
- Legendary Marwe Rubber Wheels. Wide wheels for enhanced stability and better kick while classic skiing. Marwe wheels are known for their wet grip and durability--they will last for many years of hard training.
- Front wheel has a clutch bearing that ratchets and allows classic-style kick.
- Redesigned mudguards protect the ends of the shaft from sand and debris.
- Redesigned shaft for durability. The reinforcements on the ends of the shaft now contain high-density polyurethane foam for greater moisture resistance.
- Shaft: "Snowfeel XC Nanocarbon Aircell Core" (Composite Honeycomb)
- Wheels: Standard medium-speed rubber. 80x40mm
- Length: 700mm wheelbase
- Clearance: 29mm
- Weight: 2,100g/Pair
For tips on how to maintain and care for your Marwes, click here!